Join The Food Connection Kitchen Crew
We’re often in need of a few good students to join our staff. You don’t need to be a top chef, just eager to learn and ready to work.
We have opportunities for students to log 5-20 hours per pay period helping us run our learning kitchen. Shifts are available with flexible hours during the day and some after 5 PM.
Join us if you:
- Love food and cooking, and are eager to learn more skills
- Enjoy flexible hours and working with public events
- Want to build your professional networks around food systems
- Work well in a fast-paced environment
- Dish duty
- Kitchen event set up and clean up
- General kitchen duties like organizing, cleaning, and light office errands
- Providing excellent customer service during interactions with on and off campus community members
- Light food preparation
- Upbeat attitude!
- Reliable transportation to campus
- Availability for one early Friday morning event once per month
- Attend orientation when offered
- Ability to be self-directed and work with minimal supervision
- Previous food experience a plus, but not required
Additional opportunities arise for our student workers, and there are also plenty of left-over snacks as a bonus. Contact Chef Tanya with any questions you have or to apply: email@example.com.